Just a few lines about myself :)

Hello everyone,

I just thought I should start this blog by introducing myself :).

My name is Celine French. Or should I say my pen name is Celine French.
I have chosen a pen name for my blog. I was not sure whether it would be a good idea but I went for it in the end because I thought it would be the best way to protect my friends and family.

Why Celine French? It just came to me like that. 'Celine' because I know that my parents shorlisted the name Celine for me. And 'French' because I spent all my childhood in France and it is part of my identity.

I live in the UK. I am married to Trev. We have two boys together: Dylan 6 and Ryan 1. Our boys are raised bilingual (English/French).

I work full-time... I love what I do but sometimes I feel that I don't get to spend enough time with my children. I am in a constant battle with myself: Is working full-time the best decision for my family? The truth is that I feel really guilty and that I would like to spend more time with them...

I have started blogging because:
- I would like to share my experiences and hear about other people's experiences,
- I have hundreds of ideas and nowhere to exteriorise them,
- I love writing and thought I should have a go at it,
- I like to document my life,
- I love the informal characteristics of a blog,
- It makes me feel happy,
- I find it easier to write than to speak.

Well, this is all for now.

I will write again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby shower gift for the dad-to-be

Day 1 with our au pair: Overwhelming day to say the least

Choosing an au pair: Definitely not an easy task